Craigmillar Castle Park – Sycamore
Your donation will be acknowledged by:
- Your donation will be acknowledged by a certificate signed by The Right Honourable Lord Provost of Edinburgh.
- A personalised plaque placed on the tree (max. 140 characters).
- Your donation can be recorded in our online journal.
Terms & Conditions
- If plaque is vandalised it will be replaced once at no extra cost. If it is vandalised again donor will be given the option of replacing plaque again for a fee, or plaque being removed all together.
- If tree has to be removed for safety or other reasons donor will be contacted and alternative tree offered for remaining period.
- Plaque will be installed within 1 month of donation being received.
- The marker for each tree identifies the road where each tree is located, not the exact location of the trees placement.
- Although funding is provided by Edinburgh Council for the upkeep and maintenance of Edinburgh’s trees, your donation will supplement this, helping us to provide a better service for Edinburgh’s trees and green spaces.
- We will store your contact details within our database as we may need to contact you should there be information to pass on relevant to your donation.
- The adoption will be up to 10 years with an option to extend. We will contact you and ask if you’d like to make another donation to keep the plaque in place. If you don’t wish to or we do not receive a reply we will remove the plaque and send it to the last postal address we have for you.
5 tree(s) available at this location